Position Description – Sales Account Manager
The Thermo King of the Southeast Sales Account Manager is responsible for the management of assigned accounts and the development of new profitable business within their assigned territory.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree with course work in Business and or Marketing or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of two years outside Sales experience.
- Demonstrated a consecutive sales excellence (quota achievement) within prior sales responsibilities.
- Be skillful at problem solving. Excellent communication skills.
- Cold calling skills and ability to find new business, as well as keep and grow existing business
- Ability to demonstrate value through use of customer facing presentations.
- The education/development of Customer interest in additional TKSE products/services (including new and used unit sales, maintenance contracts, aftermarket parts and accessories) by using the TKSE sales process.
- Development of sales plans. Obtaining full knowledge of competitive influences and risks within each account.
- Ability to find new business and grow existing business
- Responsible for prospecting new business, making warm and cold sales calls to potential clients and developing rapport.
- Meets sales quotas.