Thermo King Precedent® C-600 Trailer Refrigeration System
Call for Price
Precedent® C-600 Trailer Refrigeration System
- Microchannel Condenser Coils: Unique curved structure and more than double the surface area ensures no “dead spots” to compromise your operations.
- Reciprocating Compressor: Founded on a nearly 40-year operational legacy for unmatched serviceability and substantial efficiencies.
- Proven Diesel Direct Electric: Ensures minimal energy loss (as opposed to an all-electrical solution) while maximizing fuel efficiency and reliability.
- Testing: Precedent has undergone strenuous testing for three years to ensure optimal performance under all conditions.
- Appearance Options: Options include chrome grills & accessories and LED lighting for a custom look both day and night.
- Serviceability: Filtration systems are built around a 3,000 hour expected maintenance interval with improved accessibility.
- Generator: Permanent Magnet Generator provides smaller, lighter and more reliable package for improved performance.
- Condenser Fans: Smart induction motors operate electronically-driven fans based on conditions and needs of the refrigeration system.
- Evaporator System: Utilizes dual-speed induction fan to maximize airflow at high and low engine speeds.
- SmartPower™: Offers superior temperature control in electric standby situations. Available in both standard and high-output versions.
- Battery Charger: An option to our traditional alternator, the electronically-driven battery charger provides superior longevity and reliability.
- Belt Life: Each of Precedent’s belts is made of high-grade engineered rubber and designed to last 12,000 hours.
- (System net cooling capacity at 100°F ambient and high speed engine operation)
- Engine Power w/ETV: 35° F: 59,000 BTU/hr; 16,998 Watts
- Engine Power w/ETV: 0° F 34,000 BTU/hr; 9,964 Watts
- Engine Power w/ETV: -20° F 21,000 BTU/hr; 6,154 Watts
- Engine Power: 35° F: 51,000 BTU/hr; 14,947 Watts
- Engine Power: 0° F 34,000 BTU/hr; 9,964 Watts
- Engine Power: -20° F 21,000 BTU/hr; 6,154 Watts
- (System net heating capacity at 35/0°F ambient)
- BTU/hr : 50,000
- Volume at 0 Pa static pressure: 3,350 ft3/min
- Type: four cylinder, direct injection, liquid cooled (Compliant with Final Tier 4 EPA Emissions Regulations Standards)
- Model: TK486V25
- Hp Rating at 2200 RPM: 24
- Oil Capacity: 12 qt
- Maintenance Interval: 3,000 hrs
- Lightweight aluminum alloy body, heads and sump
- Model: X430L
- Displacement: 30.0 in3
- Type: (Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), internationally approved) R404A
- Charge: 14.5 lbs
- 1863 lbs
- 50 gallon fuel tank w/bracket: 76 lbs
- Refrigeration Capacity
- 59,000 BTU/hr (16,998 Watts)
- Heating Capacity
- 50,000 BTU/hr
- Airflow Volume
- 3,350 ft3/min
- Engine Type
- Four cylinder, direct injection, liquid cooled (Compliant with Final Tier 4 EPA Emissions Regulations Standards)
- Engine Model
- Engine Rating
- 24 hp
- Maintenance Intervals
- 3,000 hrs
- 1863 lb.
- 81.6 in. x 86.2 in. x 24 in.