2016 Thermo King TriPac e™ APU System
Call for Price
TriPac e™ APU System
Get Thermo King’s Smart Charger Module Technology on the TriPac e
- Provides individual charging and discharging management for each battery
- Provides 3-stage charging profile to optimize performance and extend NXT battery life
- Maintains balance between tractor and APU batteries during HVAC operation
- Dashboard: Provides the technician quick access to basic operating information such as hourmeters, system temperatures, battery status and alarms.
- Upgrade: Allows software upgrades to be flashloaded into the controller, SCMs or HMI.
- System Monitoring: Provides the technician with detailed real-time system information.
- Service Test: Allows the technician the ability to force the system into a specific operating mode for up to 15 minutes.
The NXT Battery
- Engineered specifically for the TriPac e
- Designed to maximize performance and increase runtime for the TriPace
- Dry cell technology for greater efficiency, longer life and a lower life cycle cost
Simple In-Cab Controller
- The Simple HMI (Human Machine Interface) is the driver control module that is typically mounted in the bunk area. It is an easy-to-use control that allows the driver to select the desired function of the system.
- Power/Mode Switch: Select between cool, fan and heat modes.
- Cab Temperature: Controls temperature of cab
- Battery Power: Indicates charge remaining in batteries
- Fan Speed: Allows selection of fan speed.
- Description: The TriPace System provides truck cab sleeper compartment climate control and electric power.
- Evaporator Airflow: 270 ft3/min
- Refrigerant: HFC R-134a
- Compressor: Thermo King Air Conditioning Compressor
- Air Conditioning Capacity (BTU/hr): 7,200
- Controls: The Simple Controller is installed in the truck cab.
- Optional Heating Capacity (BTU/hr): 7,500; 13,600 (High Output)
- System Weight (approx.): 505 lbs. (including 4 batteries)
- Worldwide Service Organization: Thermo King backs its equipment and customers with a highly-trained, worldwide service organization. This assures you the support of factory authorized service facilities and a stock of factory parts as well as factory trained mechanics.
- Warranty Summary: Terms of the Thermo King Warranty are available upon request.
- Extended Warranty: Several Extended Warranty options are available for your TriPace system. Choose a flexible program and select the warranty period, deductible and hours of operation that best meet your needs. Ask your local Thermo King dealer about nationwide coverage plans.
- High Output Heater
- Brushed Stainless Steel Condenser Cover
- Flush Mount Kits
- Shore Power Converter
- Additional NXT Batteries for Tractor
- High Altitude kit
- Cooling Capacity
- 7,200 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity
- Optional: 7,500 BTU/hr; High Output: 13,600 BTU/hr
- Airflow Volume
- 270 ft3/min
- Engine Type
- Electric, battery-based
- 505 lb.
- 27 in. x 20 in. x 18 in.