2016 Thermo King Precedent S-600M Trailer Refrigeration System
Call for Price
Precedent S-600M Trailer Refrigeration System
- Microchannel Condenser Coils: Unique curved structure and more than double the surface area ensures no “dead spots” to compromise your operations.
- Common Rail Fuel Injection: Provides a breakthrough solution that meets all known emissions standards without the need for an expensive aftertreatment system.
- Reciprocating Compressor: Founded on a nearly 40-year operational legacy for unmatched serviceability and substantial efficiencies.
- Proven Diesel Direct Electric: Ensures minimal energy loss (as opposed to an all-electrical solution) while maximizing fuel efficiency and reliability.
- Testing: Precedent has undergone strenuous testing for three years to ensure optimal performance under all conditions.
- Appearance Options: Options include chrome grills & accessories and LED lighting for a custom look both day and night.
- Serviceability: Filtration systems are built around a 3,000 hour expected maintenance interval with improved accessibility.
- Turbo: Provides emissions compliance without the need for a Diesel Particulate Filer (DPF).
- Generator: Permanent Magnet Generator provides smaller, lighter and more reliable package for improved performance.
- Condenser Fans: Smart induction motors operate electronically-driven fans based on conditions and needs of the refrigeration system.
- Evaporator System: Utilizes dual-speed induction fan to maximize airflow at high and low engine speeds.
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation: Light solution meets government NOx emission standards without penalizing fuel efficiency.
- SmartPower: Offers superior temperature control in electric standby situations. Available in both standard and high-output versions.
- Battery Charger: An option to our traditional alternator, the electronically-driven battery charger provides superior longevity and reliability.
- Belt Life: Each of Precedent’s belts is made of high-grade engineered rubber and designed to last 12,000 hours.
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst: Helps deliver industry-leading performance in reduction of hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide emissions.