Thermo King Off Road A/C Technician (Orlando Branch)
Compensation: Based On Experience
Thermo King of the Southeast is seeking experienced full time Thermo King / Carrier refrigeration technician for our Orlando location. Tech must have prior experience in refrigeration, truck repair, or trailer repair and be willing to learn. Pay depends on experience. Please email resume if interested.
Mobile A/C Technician Job Description
The position of Heavy-duty equipment Air Conditioning technicians exists to perform visual inspections, repairs, troubleshooting, adjust, overhaul and maintain A/C systems and ancillary components used on equipment.
- Check heavy-duty AC systems equipment for proper performance, inspection of systems on equipment to detect unusual wear, faults and or malfunctions.
- Diagnose problems using appropriate tools and instruments to determine extent of repair required to return system to OEM functionality.
- Make necessary adjustments and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using appropriate hand and power tools.
- Test and examine repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the repairs & maintenance meets manufacturers’ standards.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other periodic maintenance task for the equipment.
- The individual will adhere to Company safety programs and policies.
- The individual will exhibit good housekeeping and show care in vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned as directed.
- This position requires training in Heavy-Duty equipment mechanics (Air Conditioning, Refrigeration,).
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience preferably in the maintenance of heavy-duty equipment or mobile equipment (Air Conditioning, Refrigeration).
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to perform stock control for forecasting parts supplies.
- Posses and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Capable of operating without being under close supervision.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Basic understanding of various types of computer software is an asset (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.